Biz Plan FAQ
Here, I will share with you every tip and resource I know, found, developed or researched over decades as a business owner and university lecturer. My objective is to make your journey as a business-person more enjoyable.
You should find everything you need to develop your venture here.
(But if it's not here yet, I'll put it on, just email me at email@example.com !)
Jul 15, 14 07:09 PM
14 July 2014 - it has been about 8 days since the workshop and it was also the day I tendered my resignation. Frankly speaking, I do not know yet the exact
Jul 08, 14 03:56 AM
The two day courses really rock me up, it has changed my view toward everything , my products , clients and market. I started the path of entrepreneur
Jul 08, 14 12:32 AM
Being someone who has no absolute background knowledge on business set-up and finance management, this has been a 2-day brilliant crash course for me to
The Q&A session following a business plan presentation is normally the liveliest. If you're not prepared for it, it will definitely show. These are some questions you must have an answer to prior to your business plan presentations!
- What is your vision?
- What problem are you trying to solve and for whom?
- Where do you or your company want to be in the future?
- How big is your market and what is the growth rate?
- Is the market ready for your product?
- How do you intend to become of the top players in this market?
- Why is the timing right for your product/service now?
- What is your product or service?
- What problem will your product be solving?
- What is unique selling proposition about your product/service?
- Who are your existing or target customers?
- What is an ‘ideal’ customer prospect for your company?
- What is your value proposition to your customer?
- What kind of ROI can your customers expect by using your product/service?
- What pain are you eliminating or are you selling a nice to have?
- Who is the management team? How do you intend to grow the team?
- What is each member’s work experience?
- What team members are missing and what is the plan to fill these open positions?
- What is your revenue model?
- When and where is your break-even point?
Stage of Development
- What is your stage of development? 2D prototype, 3D prototype, Product engineering, User testing, Full production?
- What are the plans for future products?
- What are your future milestones?
- What funds have already been raised?
- How much money are you raising and what is your valuation expectation?
- How will the money be spent?
- How long will the new money last and what milestones will be met?
- How much additional financing do you anticipate and when?
- What is your burn rate?
- Who is your existing and likely competition?
- Who is adjacent to you in the market that could enter your market?
- What are your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses? What are yours?
- Why are you different?
- Who are your current and possible future technology and distribution partners?
- How dependent is your model on these partners?
- What assumptions have you made when coming up with your business plan?
- What are your companies’ weaknesses and threats?